Saturday, August 11, 2012

creepers.

Hello friends,
I am currently sitting in the break room of my work and am feeling a little bit perturbed. The question that keeps racking my brain and I keep asking myself over and over again is, why do I attract weird dudes?
Okay, don't get me wrong, I am a friendly person and give most guys the benefit of the doubt, but if you're going to ask me if I get high, have a significant other, a baby daddy, or if you can touch my hair, there is a two letter word I am going to write on your foreheads with a sharpie. And it's NO. Do I look like I have a "baby daddy?" or a baby for that matter? If that's the way all of you unfortunate men like to try and pick up women, and they fall for it, then they are a few french fries short of a happy meal. Let's be honest.
Then there are the super sweet guys who have no interest because they either A- stick you in the friend zone immediately, or B- already have a girlfriend.
Unfortunately I have to get back to my terrible job and encounter some real charmers for the next six hours. I can hardly wait.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment